Revelry Makers Market | Sept 15, 10a - 4p | Mueller Browning Hangar | 4550 Mueller Blvd, Austin
Revelry Makers Market | Nov 17, 10a - 4p | Mueller Browning Hangar | 4550 Mueller Blvd, Austin
Hey makers and shakers! Is a REVELRY market for you?
REVELRY offers a variety of curated, fun-filled markets and events for party lovin' folks. Our events are for the creative that targets community oriented folks with an appreciation for handmade design and local entrepreneurs.
We are open to makers offering a fresh take on the market scene in the following areas - handmade goods like jewelry, art, photography, party decor, letterpress, catering, food trucks, desserts, live music, DJ, clothing, candles, workshops, etc. You catch our drift!
This is your chance to show shoppers your passion in an interactive and pressure-free environment.
REVELRY MAKERS MARKET AT MUELLER
• Application Fee (non-refundable): $10
• Non-Food Vendors: $150
• Food Vendors (no current food truck or cart permit): $248 (includes $98 Temporary Food Permit)
• Food Trucks/Mobile Businesses: $150
• Shared Booth Fee: Additional $50; one additional business only. Both businesses must complete their own application, while noting the other business they'd like to team up with.
• Electricity: $15 (Please only choose if essential to your business)
• All spaces are outdoors & 10' deep x 10' wide unless you are a food truck or other mobile business.
• Tents are optional. We need to know at the time you complete the application if you will be bringing a tent. You will be placed with others that have tents.
FOOD VENDORS: Food vendors without a food truck are required to have necessary permitting prior to full acceptance into the event. Permit application must be submitted directly to REVELRY at firstname.lastname@example.org. (We will be responsible for supplying you with the permit at the event.) Application is available here
• Vendors are responsible for all decor, tables, chairs, additional lighting and any other items needed for the set-up of their booth.
• All applicants must submit:
- Complete and signed application
- Application fee(s) - non-refundable
- Booth Fee
- Electricity (if applicable)
Acceptance is rolling until all spaces are filled. You will receive notification of approval or denial within five (5) business days once application AND payment are received. If you are not accepted, you will receive a refund for the booth fees outside of the application fee. Please review our previous events to better understand our aesthetic and what we look for.
**Due to high demand and our heavy workload, incomplete applications or applications without payment will not be reviewed.** Please also check your schedule before applying. If you don't have any intentions on participating, please save us all the time, and do not fill out the application.
We are a small business supporting small businesses, so we are here to support each other. Therefore, we rely primarily on local publications, grass roots marketing, social media and vendors to get the word out. These can be very effective tools, so if you have a passion for community and supporting other small businesses, let us know it! If you don't, then this may not be the right fit for you. First priority will be given to those with websites and social media accounts.
Please note that because of our commitments, refunds after acceptance into the event will not be granted, unless the event is cancelled.
If you have any questions, please feel to reach out at email@example.com. Thanks so much for your interest!
Step 1: Complete application below.
Step 2: Pay non-refundable application fee & booth fees below.