Revelry Makers Market (EAST) | 11/17, 10a - 4p | Browning Hangar | 4550 Mueller Blvd, ATX (FULL)
Honeychild Holiday (Children’s Market)| 11/25, 10a - 3p | Gather Venues | 5440 N Lamar Blvd, ATX (App available here)
Holidaze Retail Pop-Up | 12/1, 12/2, 12/8, 12/9, 12/15, 12/16, 11a - 4p | 902 East 5th #105, ATX
Eastside Holiday Market | 12/14, 6-10pm | East 5th Street, ATX
The Swoon Event (Wedding Pop Up) | 1/19 - Austin, 1/26 - San Diego
(App available here)
Hey makers and shakers! Is a REVELRY market for you?
REVELRY offers a variety of curated, fun-filled markets and events for party lovin' folks. Our events are for the creative that targets community oriented folks with an appreciation for handmade design and local entrepreneurs.
We are open to makers offering a fresh take on the market scene in the following areas - handmade goods like jewelry, art, photography, party decor, letterpress, catering, food trucks, desserts, live music, DJ, clothing, candles, workshops, etc. You catch our drift!
This is your chance to show shoppers your passion in an interactive and pressure-free environment.
MUST COMPLETE APPLICATION FOR CONSIDERATION, EVEN IN WAITLIST EVENTS.
EASTSIDE HOLIDAY MARKET (12/14)
• Application Fee (non-refundable): $10
• Non-Food Vendors: $150
• Food Truck/Mobile Businesses: $150 (includes 1 parking space permit)
• Food Vendors (does not have a current food truck or cart permit): $248 (includes $98 Temporary Food Permit)
• Shared Booth Fee: Additional $50; one additional business only. Both businesses must complete their own application, while noting the other business they'd like to team up with.
• Electricity: $15 (Please only choose if essential to your business)
• All spaces are outdoor, 5’ deep x 6’ wide spaces along the East 5th sidewalk, unless you are a food truck or other mobile business.
• Tents are NOT an option at this time.
HOLIDAZE POP UP (12/1, 12/2, 12/8, 12/9, 12/15, 12/16)
Retail shop with a select group of creatives inside our studio
• Application Fee (non-refundable): $10
• Non-Food Vendors, Food Trucks, Mobile Businesses: $100/day
• Food Vendors (does not have a current food truck or cart permit): $198/day (includes $98 Temporary Food Permit)
• All spaces are indoor, 5’ deep x 6’ wide spaces inside our studio, unless you are a food truck or other mobile business.
• Tents are NOT an option.
Food vendors without a truck/cart permit are required to have necessary permitting prior to full acceptance into the event. Permit application must be submitted directly to firstname.lastname@example.org. (We will be responsible for supplying you with the permit at the event.) Application is available here.
• Vendors are responsible for all decor, tables, chairs, additional lighting and any other items needed for the set-up of their booth.
• All applicants must submit:
- Complete and signed application
- Application fee (non-refundable); Only one is required if multiple events are selected on the same application
Acceptance is rolling until all spaces are filled. You will receive notification of approval or denial within five (5) business days once application AND non-refundable application fee is received. If you are accepted, you will receive invoice with the remaining balance due in three (3) business days. Please review our previous events to better understand our aesthetic before applying.
**Due to high demand and our heavy workload, incomplete applications or applications without payment will not be reviewed.** Please also check your schedule before applying. If you don't have any intentions on participating, please save us all the time, and do not fill out the application.
We are a small business supporting small businesses, so we are here to support each other. Therefore, we rely primarily on local publications, grass roots marketing, social media and vendors to get the word out. These can be very effective tools, so if you have a passion for community and supporting other small businesses, let us know it! If you don't, then this may not be the right fit for you. First priority will be given to those with websites and social media accounts.
Please note that because of our commitments, refunds after acceptance into the event will not be granted, unless the event is completely cancelled, and not rescheduled.
If you have any questions, please feel to reach out at email@example.com. Thanks so much for your interest!
Step 1: Submit non-refundable application fee below.
Step 2: Complete application.