Makers Market at Mueller | September 9, 2017 | 10a - 4p
Hey makers and shakers! Is a REVELRY market for you?
REVELRY offers a variety of curated, fun-filled markets and events for party lovin' folks. Our events are for the creative that targets community oriented folks with an appreciation for handmade design and local entrepreneurs.
We are open to makers offering a fresh take on creativity in the following areas - handmade goods like jewelry, art, photography, party decor, letterpress, catering, food trucks, desserts, live music, DJ, clothing, candles, etc. You catch our drift!
This is a live advertisement for your brand. This is your chance to show shoppers your passion in an interactive and pressure-free environment.
• Application Fee (non-refundable): $10
• Non-Food, Packaged Food, Food Truck & Other Mobile Businesses: $150
• Non-Packaged Food/Beverage Vendor: $248 (Temporary Food Permit of $98 included)
• Shared Booth $50. One additional business only. Both businesses must complete their own application, while noting the other business they'd like to team up with.
• Electricity: $10
• All spaces are outdoors and 10' x 10' unless you are a food truck or other mobile business.
FOOD VENDORS: Food vendors without a food truck are required to have necessary permitting prior to full acceptance into the event. Permit application must be submitted directly to REVELRY at firstname.lastname@example.org. (We will be responsible for supplying permit to vendor at the event.) Application is available here - http://bit.ly/2a7PTWX
• Your name and website link featured on REVELRY's website.
• Social media post(s) of your business
• A digital flyer for you to use for promotion prior to the show.
• Vendors are responsible for all decor, tables, chairs, additional lighting and any other items needed for the set-up of their booth.
• All applicants must submit:
- Signed application
- Application fee
If you are accepted, we'll send you an invoice for the balance. Payment must be submitted within three (3) business days or we reserve the right to give the space to another vendor.
**Due to high demand and our workload, incomplete applications or application without the application fee will not be reviewed.**
We are a small business supporting small businesses, so we are here to support each other. Therefore, we rely primarily on local publications, grass roots marketing, social media and vendors to get the word out. These can be very effective tools, so if you have a passion for community and supporting other small businesses, let us know it! If you don't, then this may not be the right fit for you.
Please note that because of event obligations, refunds after acceptance into the event will not be granted, unless the event is cancelled.
If you have any questions, please feel to reach out at email@example.com. Thanks so much for your interest!
Step 1: Pay the $10 non-refundable application fee. After it's complete, you can head back here to fill out the application. Vendors who do not pay the application fee will not be considered.
Step 2: Complete application below.