The EAST Get Down | Nov 11, 12, 18 & 19 | 11am - 6p | 908 E 5th St #106
Eastside Holiday Market | December 15, 2017 | 6p - 10p| 908 E 5th St (San Marcos St to I-35)
Hey makers and shakers! Is a REVELRY market for you?
REVELRY offers a variety of curated, fun-filled markets and events for party lovin' folks. Our events are for the creative that targets community oriented folks with an appreciation for handmade design and local entrepreneurs.
We are open to makers offering a fresh take on creativity in the following areas - handmade goods like jewelry, art, photography, party decor, letterpress, catering, food trucks, desserts, live music, DJ, clothing, candles, etc. You catch our drift!
This is a live advertisement for your brand. This is your chance to show shoppers your passion in an interactive and pressure-free environment.
EAST STUDIO TOUR (indoors):
Our venue is an official stop for EAST, so we are hosting a rotating vendor market with Lemon Lounge Sat & Sun during both weekends. Our partners + neighbors Brew + Brew are an official pit stop, we will have a showcase of musicians and Will Bryant will debut a print exhibit in our gallery courtesy of Companion ATX.
• Application Fee (non-refundable): $10
• Non-Food, Packaged Food: $100/day
• Food Truck & Other Mobile Businesses: $145/day (ROW permit for 1 parking space is included. If more than 1 space is needed, there is an additional $45 for each space/day)
• Non-Packaged Food/Beverage Vendor: $198/day (Temporary Food Permit of $98 is included)
• Shared Booth Fee: Additional $35/day; one additional business only. Both businesses must complete their own application, while noting the other business they'd like to team up with.
• Electricity: $10/day
• All spaces are indoors and 5' deep x 6' wide unless you are a food truck or other mobile business.
EASTSIDE HOLIDAY MARKET (Indoors - Full, Outdoors - Waitlist applicants only)
• Application Fee (non-refundable): $10
• Non-Food & Packaged Food Vendor: $100
• Food Truck & Other Mobile Businesses: $145 (ROW permit for 1 parking space is included. If more than 1 space is needed, there is an additional $45 for each space)
• Non-Packaged Food/Beverage Vendor: $198 (Temporary Food Permit of $98 is included)
• Shared Booth Fee: Additional $35; one additional business only. Both businesses must complete their own application, while noting the other business they'd like to team up with.
• Electricity: $10
• All spaces are 5' deep x 6' wide unless you are a food truck or other mobile business.
FOOD VENDORS: Food vendors without a food truck are required to have necessary permitting prior to full acceptance into the event. Permit application must be submitted directly to REVELRY at email@example.com. (We will be responsible for supplying permit to vendor at the event.) Application is available here - http://bit.ly/2a7PTWX
• Vendors are responsible for all decor, tables, chairs, additional lighting and any other items needed for the set-up of their booth.
• All applicants must submit:
- Signed application
- Application fee
If you are accepted, we'll send you an invoice for the balance. Payment must be submitted within three (3) business days or we reserve the right to give the space to another vendor.
**Due to high demand and our heavy workload, incomplete applications or applications without the application fee will not be reviewed.** Please also check your schedule before applying. If you don't have any intentions on participating, please save us the time, and do not fill out the application. Thanks!
We are a small business supporting small businesses, so we are here to support each other. Therefore, we rely primarily on local publications, grass roots marketing, social media and vendors to get the word out. These can be very effective tools, so if you have a passion for community and supporting other small businesses, let us know it! If you don't, then this may not be the right fit for you.
Please note that because of event obligations, refunds after acceptance into the event will not be granted, unless the event is cancelled.
If you have any questions, please feel to reach out at firstname.lastname@example.org. Thanks so much for your interest!
Step 1: Pay the $10 non-refundable application fee. After it's complete, you can head back here to fill out the application. Vendors who do not pay the application fee will not be considered.
Step 2: Complete application below.