Viewing entries tagged
mueller lake park
We were so excited to be back at Studio 512 to promote our upcoming Honeychild kids festival!
We'll be hosting a floral crown tutorial at the event, so we decided to show the host, Amanda Tatom, how it's done.
- flowers and greenery (real or faux)
- floral wire
- floral tape
- floral wire cutters
- Cut a piece of twine in length that matches the circumference of your head.
- Tie ribbon on both ends, so that you can tie it all together when done.
- Gather leaves with a flower, and with the small pieces of floral wire, wrap the wire around each group of flowers/leaves and the twine.
- Wrap the wire with floral tape.
- Continue this process throughout the twine until you reach the end.
There is no wrong way to design the piece, so have fun and fill in as much as you want.
Here's the finished product! We love how it turned out. To catch the segment, you can head here!
We can't wait to see you all at Honeychild, so that you can make your own! Click below for more scoop!
REVELRY partnered with Mueller Austin for the first round of its curated markets and events in the area.
The first #MakersMarketATX took place at Browning Hangar and featured 30+ vendors, food trucks and music.
BoothEasy Photo Booth
Fox & Brie
Garbo's Lobster Truck ATX
Gusto Graphic Tees
Gypsy Soul Studio
Inspire Boudoir Austin
James Thomas Candle Co.
Seek Wander Share
Slavonk & Hortus Terraria
Stick With It Co.
Stitch and Stone
Wander Life Coconut Creamer
We were treated well with lots of eats from Steel City Pops, Garbo's Lobster Roll Truck and Connor's Creamery.
We had a blast with you all, and can't wait to do it again this fall!