We were so excited to be back at Studio 512 to promote our upcoming Honeychild kids festival!
We'll be hosting a floral crown tutorial at the event, so we decided to show the host, Amanda Tatom, how it's done.
- flowers and greenery (real or faux)
- floral wire
- floral tape
- floral wire cutters
- Cut a piece of twine in length that matches the circumference of your head.
- Tie ribbon on both ends, so that you can tie it all together when done.
- Gather leaves with a flower, and with the small pieces of floral wire, wrap the wire around each group of flowers/leaves and the twine.
- Wrap the wire with floral tape.
- Continue this process throughout the twine until you reach the end.
There is no wrong way to design the piece, so have fun and fill in as much as you want.
Here's the finished product! We love how it turned out. To catch the segment, you can head here!
We can't wait to see you all at Honeychild, so that you can make your own! Click below for more scoop!