Hey Sugar! Austin Dessert Fest | Oct 29, 2017 | 11a - 4p | Peached Social House
Hey bakers + shakers!
REVELRY offers a variety of curated, fun-filled markets and events for party lovin' folks. Our events are for the makers targeting community-oriented people with an appreciation for creative small businesses.
For this event, we will feature vendors offering a fresh take in following sweets categories - cakes + cupcakes, cookies, ice cream, pies, chocolate and macarons.
• 10' x 10' outdoor space: $150
• Temporary Food Permit of $98 (We will submit the permit to the city and provide it to you prior to the event.)
• Shared Booth $75. You can share the booth with one additional business for an additional fee. Both businesses need to complete their own application, while noting the other business they'd like to team up with.
• Electricity: Free upon request (must be vital to your business)
• Tent Rental (optional): $125
• All spaces are outdoors 10' x 10' unless you are a food truck or other mobile business.
• Vendors are asked to bring food already prepared or that can be quickly made within their tent or food truck. Kitchen is available on an as-needed basis.
• Food permit application must be submitted directly to REVELRY at firstname.lastname@example.org. (We will be responsible for supplying permit to vendor at the event.) Application is available here.
• Vendors are responsible for all decor, tables, linens, chairs and any other items needed for the set-up of their booth.
• In order to reserve your space, vendors must submit:
- Completed application
- Pay application Fee
Once received, we will send you an invoice for both the booth fee and Temporary Food Permit Application (if applicable)
**Please also check your schedule before submitting your application to make sure you can attend.
We are a small business supporting small businesses, so we are here to support each other. Therefore, we rely primarily on local publications, grass roots marketing, social media and vendors to get the word out. These can be very effective tools, so if you have a passion for community and supporting other small businesses, let us know it!
Please note that because of event obligations, refunds after acceptance into the event will not be granted, unless the event is cancelled.
If you have any questions, please feel to reach out at email@example.com. Thanks so much for your interest!
Step 1: Submit application fee
Step 2: Complete application below.
Step 3: Complete and email Temporary Food Permit to firstname.lastname@example.org.